ELC AMEP gives you information about services to help you to settle in Australia.
All newly enrolled students undertake a Settlement Course in their first weeks of study at ELC AMEP. The course is offered at a range of levels, helps students understand Australian systems and culture and provides specific information on education, transport, health, culture, housing, law, driving, money and work as well as how to make the most of your learning at ELC AMEP.
At ELC AMEP we also
- getting your driver's licence
- sending money overseas and in Australia
- health and dental services
- public holidays
- legal services, making a will
- buying a second hand car
- living economically in Adelaide